Welcome to BLOG Zentangle. To learn about Zentangle, visit our website, read our free newsletters, take a class with a local Certified Zentangle Teacher (CZT), and best of all . . . create your own!


Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Katharina Königsbauer-Kolb, CZT



CZT Family Tree
We always say that the Zentangle Method attracts really awesome people. We have had the pleasure of working with wonderful Certified Zentangle Teachers (CZT) all over the world and we are excited to share these wonderful people with the entire Zentangle Community. Through our series, CZT Family Tree, we will introduce individual CZTs.



Today, we are excited to introduce Katharina Königsbauer-Kolb

 -----+----- 


Name: Katharina Königsbauer-Kolb



CZT#:  18



Hometown:Diessen am Ammersee, Germany






Favorite tangle: It is changing all the time. At the moment, pokeleaf.



Favorite place to tangle: at my desk





How I use the Zentangle Method in my life:to focus and relax



My favorite story or memory about teaching the Zentangle Method is: I love the unbelievable silence in classes with children.




Through my experiences as a CZT, I have learned:  There is always a solution!



If I’m not tangling, you will find me…: Doing yoga or playing with my kids.


Website/Blog:  www.tanglekunst.de




No comments: