Welcome to BLOG Zentangle. To learn about Zentangle, visit our website, read our free newsletters, take a class with a local Certified Zentangle Teacher (CZT), and best of all . . . create your own!


Saturday, July 23, 2011

Faeries Landing

Here's Maria's contribution to Challenge #31 on Laura Harms' blog. This week's guest challenger is Carol Bailey Floyd, CZT [blog].


We were honored to have Carol attend our first Certified Zentangle Teacher (CZT) seminar. She is an inspirational part of a vibrant group of Ohio tanglers. Thank you Carol for creating this challenge!

This Zentangle tile was inspired by Molly's creation that we posted yesterday. This is a tangleation of mooka tipped with welcoming decorative resonances that seem particulary attractive to faeries.


Click image for larger view.

8 comments:

Carole Ohl said...

pure magic:)

ledenzer said...

I am so happy you participated! It is a marvelous example of fairyland at its best!

Genevieve said...

Oooo! I love the Mooka variation, that's a keeper for my tangle reference.

Diane Trew said...

I absolutely love this.

Lois Heinani Stokes said...

I agree with Carole ~ Magical

Heather Victoria Held said...

Pure magic!!!

xo,
Heather

Anonymous said...

Love it! To me it looks like laying in a field on a summer's night and watching the fireflies go by!

Judi said...

I agree with the comment above me, exactly what I thought. I feel like I'm ant watching the Fairies fly. Fun!