Welcome to BLOG Zentangle. To learn about Zentangle, visit our website, read our free newsletters, take a class with a local Certified Zentangle Teacher (CZT), and best of all . . . create your own!


Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Tick, Tock . . .

Terri Greenberg, CZT, authors the TeeZeeTee blog which is on our blogroll. Recently she blogged about her contribution to Craig Giffen's Mail Clock.


We thought it was a great concept and a great contribution. We wanted to make sure you could enjoy it, too.

Thanks, Terri!

Click image for larger view.

3 comments:

DIANE said...

Terri's time postcard was such an inspiration and the project sounded so fun, I had to join in as well. You can find my entry here. Working on this project also gave me many ideas for future art pieces. Thanks, Terri, for your lead... :-)

Tinkered Art said...

Yes, thank you Terri - saw it on her blog and had to sign up - now just have to finish and send off.

Terri Greenberg said...

It was fun to do! I learned about it on the Post Crossing site, and another PostCrosser/Zentangle artist sent a message to me (from Texas) saying he did a card for 7:10 only he did the numbers in tangles and left the card open. I can hardly wait to see the results! I will have to stay up very late to see my own number!